Monday, September 10, 2018

Trying to blog again.....

So I’ve realized it’s been possibly more then 2 years since I was active on my blog and it’s crazy how fast time just flew. I had baby girl #3 in November 2016 and it’s been a whirlwind since then. 

I’d like to say I’ve gotten the hang of this 3 kids thing but nope not so much! It’s always changing and evolving and a constant state of chaos it seems. Until the baby gets a bit older I know this will always be the case and I’m okay with that. I thought #3 would be like her sisters though. Boy was I wrong she is most definitely nothing like them!!!! She still at almost 2 doesn’t sleep well through the night a lot of nights. She also has been fearless since the moment she was mobile. And her personality is adorable and so unique!


So this is my I’m trying to get back into the blogging life lol. I didn’t intend to just disappear from it and have thought about it, but life with 3 kids has been something else. Here’s to a new day and a new start 🥂

No comments:

Post a Comment