Sunday, November 9, 2014

What to do next?

I can officially say that at least for today, I think I'm done with sewing projects for Christmas gifts this year! There's still well over a month til the big day though and a few people I need to figure out gifts for so the possibility is still there for more sewing.

I'm going to have to figure out what I want to tackle next, a simple quilt top I've been waiting to complete, a quilt top that just needs to be what they call sandwiched and quilted together, something off pinterest that I pinned in hopes of making one day?!? I really am not sure, but we have family in town for the long weekend so I have time to think about it.

I made my girls and nieces cute wallets as one project this year and you can find my tutorial here.  Another gift I made for Christmas that my older daughter asked me to make were hooded towels. I used this site to get the tutorial on how to make them and my oldest asked for an angry birds yellow bird and my youngest loves Olaf, so those were the two I made! I also made a penguin for my nephew which I'll have to find the picture of and add very soon! The site explains really well how to make them and I won't try to redo any of it as she did a fabulous job. I'd actually had to come up with a template for the angry bird face and can scan it in later on if anyone's interested! So I'm off to spend time with my inlaws and I leave you with photos of how two of my hooded towels came out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment